When beginning Reiki Self Healing we must strengthen our Earth Energy. The energy that emanates from the Earth is heavy, powerful and grounding offering both physical and mental strength. When we are grounded we feel strong, secure and safe as well as physically connected to the environment.
This is an Active Meditation but begins sitting comfortably.
- Focus on the breath, and say – “I am open to receive whatever it is that I may need at this moment in time” Now as you breath out let go of anything negative, relaxing your mind, body and heart.
- Bring your mind down into your Hara, focus on this area (below the navel). Breath in slowly and really connect to this area. Now take your focus to the centre of the Earth, and experience the pull the Earth has over your energy as it blends with your energy without any physical moment actually occurring.
- On the in breath, dip down and scoop up some of the energy of the Earth and move it into the centre of your Hara, retain this connection as ou slowly release the breath. Intuitively sense your connection with the centre of the Earth, before breathing in, dipping down and scooping up some more of th energy of Earth and move it to the centre of your Hara. Let your breath go leaving the sense of Earth within you.
- Again breath in, scoop, breath out, retain the Earth Energy. Feel the Earth within you. Sense the energetic space you have created in your body and around you.
- Make a decision to remember this grounded sensation as a real place where you can exist and function on a daily basis
Return to Sitting comfortably in your meditative place whilst you reflect on your experience of this meditation